ICOM celebrates 70th anniversary in pictures!
From 3 September until 1 November, 2015, ICOM invites you to celebrate its 70th anniversary with pictures!
Since 1946, you have helped ICOM shine around the world. In celebration of 70 years of sharing, ICOM is organising a giant photo collection entitled “Faces of ICOM - A selfie for ICOM’s 70th anniversary!”
Participating is simple and can be done in 4 easy steps:
1. Grab your smartphone, tablet or camera.
2. Choose your background, a location that best represents your work environment (unusual or hidden spaces in your establishment, or its most emblematic masterpiece).
3. Take a picture of yourself!
4. Send us your images at the following email address: email@example.com
5. Don’t forget to fill in the following spaces:
- First and last name:
- Country of origin:
- ICOM Committee(s) to which you belong:
- Date and time the picture was taken:
- Confirmation of your e-mail address:
- Member of ICOM since:
The best pictures will be showcased during a unique exhibition at the ICOM General Conference in Milan, from 4 to 6 July, 2016.
To multiply the possibilities, we encourage you to take a few different selfies.
If you need inspiration, take the example of our Directors selfie.
We look forward to seeing all of your smiling faces, which are sure to make the anniversary all the more memorable.
With best wishes,
Foto-Credit: Anne-Catherine Robert-Hauglustaine, ICOM Director General, taking the first selfie!