Selezione pubblica per i direttori dei musei italiani, Bando internazionale 2018
Ministero dei Beni e attività culturali
Application deadline: Dec 22, 2018
SELEZIONE PUBBLICA PER I DIRETTORI DEI MUSEI ITALIANI | BANDO INTERNAZIONALE 2018
The official website where candidates can find the full call is the following:
Eligible candidates must have a University Degree, equivalent to the Italian university degree system, in the fields of Cultural Heritage, Humanities, Economy (Archaeology, History of art, History of Collection, Scientific research and Conservation, Curatorial career, Management, Fund raising, Development, Communication etc) and one or more of the following skills:
- Management job level in the Italian Ministry
- Management experience of at least five years in a public or private Institute in Italy and/or abroad
- A post-lauream degree as PhD, Master or equivalent + at least five years job experience in private and/or public institutes in Italy and/or abroad
- Publications as scientific papers, research papers, journal articles, books etc
- University and/or Research career in Italy and/or abroad
- Advanced Italian language knowledge
Eligible candidates are:
- Under 65 years old
- European citizenship
The oral selection will be held in Italian and the knowledge of one or more foreign languages is required.
The Curatorial Museum job lasts three years, extendable for four years, once only.
The stipend amount is 145.058,57 euros tax included per year + economic benefit depending on individual job performance.
Candidates can submit their form on-line with a full CV + a cover letter of motivation both in Italian and in English signed and dated at http://www.beniculturali.it/mibac/export/MiBAC/sito-MiBAC/Contenuti/visualizza_asset.html_1804032908.html
Deadline is: 12 am, 22 December 2018
Please, pay attention that the call is available only in Italian language.
Dr Elena Carrelli
Biblioteca Nazionale Vittorio Emanuele III - Napoli Ministero dei Beni e delle Attività Culturali email@example.com